how much quantity of yogurt can i feed daily to my seven months old baby

Ramyasri

Asked by Ramyasri at 5:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• a few tablespoons- just like you would any other food at this point. Formula or breast milk should continue to be his main source of nutrition until a year old.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:01 AM on Jun. 20, 2013

• 1/4 to 1/2 a small container every once in a while. I just used yogurt when I was out at someone's house or I ran out of baby food. It's made with real milk.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:08 AM on Jun. 20, 2013

• Make sure it is not the sugary kinds. You will set the baby up to want sugary foods and have a problem introducing veggies later. Read the ingredients. Same with fruits. Anything sweet is going to become a preferred food.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 8:10 AM on Jun. 20, 2013

• I have a 7 month old and hadn't considered yogurt as a food for her. She is picky enough about only wanting fruits too.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2013

• Probably no more than a few ounces, just since you don't wan her filling up on one food to the exclusion of trying new ones.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• A couple of spoonfuls. There stomaches are only so big, so you want to make sure they get the proper diet all around.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:11 AM on Jun. 21, 2013