Something about your SO

Is there something about your SO that really bothers you; that you maybe even hate? I hate that my husband's front tooth looks kinda cracked and is turning yellow; I'm guessing from all the smoking he did. I also hate that his lower teeth are really crooked. It doesn't keep me from kissing him or anything and I still love him to death and nothing is going to change that, but it still bothers me. Is there something like that you don't like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• My chief complaint about my husband USE to be the same as CookieMama with WoW but he quit playing and has been participating in the family and started going to school instead of wasting his time in the game. Everything is perfect about him. He hates that his nose is messed up from being broken 3x and he can't breathe well or smell or that it is crooked but it looks fine to me. I guess I can see past all of his physical flaws because he has so many good qualities & I know I'm not perfect by any means, especially with having a 5mo old baby so my body is jacked right now. LOL
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 8:02 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• lol right now I am mad at him so I hate him altogether at this time.But to answer ytour question his feet are scarey looking and they bug me lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:37 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I hate that my SO is not romantic...We went on a mini-vacation for V-day and I did all of the reserving and planning, he did not even comment on my outfit on V-day!
    alexandersmom03

Answer by alexandersmom03 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• the way my hubbys feet smell pee yeew lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 12:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My SO always says hes listening and hes not... i ask him to look me in the eyes when i am talking probably because thats how i was raised and then i know you are listening to what i am saying instead of watching tv and nodding your head .. but oh well he cant say i didnt tell him something
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Yes my husband could invest in a new grill himself-It really bothers me! He also has a messed up; nose and its always stuffy so to unstuff it he grabs his nose with one finger and pushes it up so it looks like a pig snout and then sniffs. He also eats so slow and dainty many people would mistake him for a gay man(nothing against gay me) He also rips ass anywhere he damn well wants to and then I look like the guilty party in the Target!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I hate how my SO doesnt have the best hygiene, he doesnt brush his teeth at night and he doesnt ever floss, also if he showers at night he doesnt wear deoderant he seems to think that you dont sweat when you are sleeping
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:46 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• lol breezy and non 12:42 poor things lmao
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 12:49 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I hate that my hubby will vegg out on World Of Warcraft and ignore EVERYTHING
    CookieMama

Answer by CookieMama at 1:06 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Tell you hubby he should get his teeth fixed. That would probably bother me too. I have a thing about teeth. Maybe some people might think it's superficial but I don't. I had mine fixed. I think everyone should! Anyway, to answer your question I don't like that my SO is so particular. He has to pick the place to eat for example. Luckily I can eat anything, but it can get annoying. I'm sitting here starving while he is still "deciding".
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:06 AM on Feb. 18, 2009