What's on your mind today?

mine is the fact that I give so much of myself to the people in my life,and get so little in return. Sometimes I wonder why I even try....

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 20, 2013 in Relationships

• I watched "Cloud Atlas" last night so, I have a lot going on in my head.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:25 AM on Jun. 20, 2013

• That sucks. I wish I could give you something. A coffee or a glass of wine. We care about what's going on with you.

What's going on in my mind?  Chaos.  I need to get a crap ton of things done and I'm slacking off because I am a procrastinator by nature.  I made an important phone call this morning so I'm feeling pretty victorious (just to the pest control people to come take care of the tiny ants in my kitchen).  They are supposed to come tomorrow.  I guess that means I need to clean today.  Booo, I should have thought that through a little more.  Monday would have been better.  I'm dreading taking the kids shopping with me.  Oh, and I don't know what to have for dinner since DH is out of town tonight.  

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• that i cant wait until court is over. its next week and im so suffocated by my anxiety over it that i can hardly function.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:30 AM on Jun. 20, 2013

• There was a really bad car accident that I had to pass this morning. A car hit a firetruck (details still TBA) but they didn't make it. I didn't see much as we passed but knowing what happened has me a bit shook up.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• virginia, sorry but the Heat will take the championship tonight!!!! the last game was spectacular!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 2:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• I know how you feel, Butterfly. Right now my stepson is complaining that he's bored and summer at our house is turning out just like summer at his mom's, there's nothing to do. He was going to hang with some friends, but one of them had to go to urgent care for some reason, so now he's moping. As if it's my job to find stuff for him to do--frustrating--I'm trying to think of something interesting.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• I'm guessing you are part of the sandwich generation - grown kids have demands, elderly parents have demands. When do you get the trip to Cancun?

I held a pity party for myself last night. My birthday is less than a week away. Life IS NOT what I even thought it would be at 50+. Oh puhleez, don't get me started.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• What our next meal will be
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2013

• Game #7 tonight
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 20, 2013