can you feel yourself fallin out of love...

Do you ever look at your SO and think"you are killing the love i have for you"? do you ever look at him and wonder where the man you fell in love with went.have you tried and tried to warn him that he is destroying the love and building bad feelings? I feel very bad for him right now as he is too self absorbed to see, he is turning my love to pity and rage...and God help him then.anyone else, feel it slipping away and have given up on trying to stop it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Here's what turned out to be the final deciding factor for me;

When the pain of staying becomes greater than the fear of leaving, you'll leave. Until then you'll stay.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• No but its sad that you feel that way. The only thing I could do in this situation is pray. Honestly if you've talked to him and he doesnt see it, thats your answer. If you don't believe in God though I'm not sure what you can do.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:11 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I have prayed and prayed...I think God is answering , unfortunantly it was not the answer I had hoped for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Well if you follow the answer He has given you, it'll be the best path for you and your family. Just make sure its really from Him.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:16 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Oh Honey, I thought I warned everyone out there NOT to marry my ex husband, but it sounds like you went and did it anyway.

Seriously though, you keep praying. You may not like the answer, you may hate the process, but you'll love the blessing when you see what God has in store for you after this.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:17 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• lol dang it I did not get the memo on your ex. when SO is good hes greta, but those moments are getting farther apart, and now he is comfy just being half the man he can be.It's effecting me, my kids, and everything I do...and I cannot believe God wants that for me. I have talked and prayed and cried and begged...I believe its time for a change.ty ladies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Yes. I'm very close to giving up. But something keeps pulling me back. Stupidity maybe, but I think it's more like I don't feel like dealing with the heartbreak. He's not a bad guy though, I'm just not happy anymore and he doesn't seem to get it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Feb. 18, 2009