would you change anything about your life?

If you could change anything about you family, would you?
I would not change a thing about my hubby, i have the perfect husband, but my kids, lol just that my two oldest would throw less fits and would argue less, but i think i have awesome kids, and a terrific husband, and i love my life

angels4262

Asked by angels4262 at 1:10 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• No, because then everything else would have changed! You know, like the Butterfly Effect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Of course I would. There is perfection and imperfection in my life. I'm with you about my precious, loving, sweet, gentle, romantic, patient, kind, generous, handsome husband and still with you on my fit-throwing, jealous of momma's time, constantly competing children. As much as I love them, they have their flaws. LOL
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• nope i would not. God does everything for a reason ...

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:16 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• If i were to change anything i would want us to be smarter financially earlier on, but then again as much as it sucks, those times of struggle are what have made us a strong family, so no i probably woundt change things.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:17 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• OI would change my choices in men.I believe the butterfly effect is valid, but i also know that ultimately we make our own destinies...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• YES. But I'm only allowed 1,000 characters to answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• The only thing I wish would change family wise is my 4yr old son won't eat. He gives me a hard time even about McDonalds... he just doesn't like eating. Otherwise, everything is fabulous. I am spoiled by my husband, my 5mo old is the happiest little baby just like her big brother was. My son is so smart it is almost scary. The only thing I wish was different was that our family income wasn't provided by the military so we wouldn't have to worry about deployments and being separated. Both my husband and I are in the military so there is the potential both of us could be gone at the same time.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 7:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Although the film called it "The Butterfly Effect", I believe it referred to "The Ripple Effect"-- like when you toss a pebble into a pond and the waves it creates affect everything surrounding it. Yes I would go back to 1972 and USE my dad's ABC connections (he was a camera man, then a lighting director) to meet the man I should have ended up married to. Things would have been VERY different. I definitely wish I'd known then what I know NOW. Although I am thankful for ALL the good things and people in my life, I would change the bad if I could go back and live it all over again
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:36 AM on Feb. 20, 2009