Have you ever bullied anyone or been bullied yourself?

by friend, family member, peer, co-worker, neighbor .. ?
be honest. you can post anon if you want ofcourse.
i was bullied by 6th graders when i was in 3rd grade. that went on for about 2 years. then when i was in 5th grade we moved to a different town (not because of my bullying ofcourse) and for some weird reason I ended up in the "cool crowd". i started bullying other kids along with my new friends. I knew if i wouldn't do it then it would be me in that kid's place. finally in 7th grade I got some sense knocked into me that the reason which i was doing this was the most stupidest reason. God had given me a chance to be on the other side and be nice to the kids who were targeted. and yet i started acting like an A-hole myself.
although i have hunted down most of those people on FB and asked for their apologies. some have forgiven yet some haven't don't blame them...
what about you? ever bullied or been bullied?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2013 in Relationships

• ^^a child being bullied is getting old?^^ It's not really getting old, it;s getting worse.

I was bullied all through out my grade school years. I had a lisp and couldn't talk normal. By the time I exited grade school I was speaking just like everyone else but I will never forget being bullied about it, even the teachers made fun of me in front of the whole class.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• No never, I get along with everyone and anyone, now and when I was younger....

Answer by older at 6:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• No, never been bullied nor have I ever bullied anyone. I'm small but mighty - and awfully ornery.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• ^ anon ^ there is a difference between bullying and giving advice. sometimes i get answers which i don't like, but i ask for it. and most of the time it's a bitter truth. at schools, you don't have a choice. here you can stop posting questions
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 8:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• When I was little. I wasn't the only one. There was one kid that was a few years older than me and he bullied everyone in school that was smaller than him. He met an unfortunate end as an adult. I was never scarred over it, just figured out how to recognize a blatant jerk at an early age. Never been 'bullied' online or on a public forum. I might not have liked what was said to me at times, or how things were said, but I've got a thick skin and I know if I am going to dish it out I better know how to take it.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• I was bullied ALOT
    I can honestly say,i never bullied any kids in school. I was the outcast kid,and I be-friended all the poor kids,the kids of different races,and the kids with developmental or physical issues

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• I personally don't feel like I've ever bullied anyone, disagreed with, yes, but, not bullied.
    I was picked on, I don't know it it's full on "bullied" when I was younger for being extremely pale. That stopped when I got to high school though.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:14 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• yes. middle school was hell for me. i was fat, didn't have the *best* personal hygiene, my best friend had moved away so i had nobody, and on top of it had to deal with hormonal changes. luckily after 8th grade we moved away and i got to start over. highschool was a much more pleasant experience. ive never bullied anyone and im teaching my kids it's not okay to do so also,
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• I had a boss who was a horrible bully. Once her fav. target quit I became her new target. My B-day present to myself was putting in my 2 wks notice. It's been over 10 years since I've dealt with that & I have vowed I would never tolerate it again. Luckily I haven't had to. Bullies suck.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• I was bullied a lot as one of the only special needs kids in school. My stepson is often bullied for the same reason.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2013