whats you husband best inner beauty quality, and outter beauty quality?

Like True beauty!!! I love hubbys sexy chest and lips, also his understanding side

angels4262

Asked by angels4262 at 1:16 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• my hubby who looks big and mean lol is actually one of the sweetest people in the world just the way he treats us is so opposite from what people expect. i love his eyes and his chest, its like his chest was made just for me to lay on lol, i also love his big arms they make me feel safe.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:19 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• HMMMM.....HIS EYES......HIS AFFECTIONATE SIDE
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 1:20 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• incredibly thoughtful & his lips..mmm so suckably luscious!

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:22 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I love my hubbys eyes (they are kinda grayish-greenish) and I love how much he loves our son. It makes me wanna cry sometimes the way he will just watch Evan sometimes. I still catch him looking at me like that sometimes too :)
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 1:23 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• yeah my hubby has big sexy lippys too
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 1:24 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• His skin. I love his coffee skin! And his lips.
    He is respectful and loyal to his family and caring!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 9:16 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My husband is very adventurous and spontaneous. He loves to try new things and go places at the spur of the moment. I'm a planner and I like to look at all options and stay with what I'm comfortable with. He draws me out of my comfort zone and I like that about him...likewise, I keep him grounded...it's a good balance. As for his best physical feature...I love his smile and his laugh. He's one of those people that laughs and smiles with their entire face...I love to see him smile.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 10:52 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Mizkaye, your right i never thought of it that way, see im the opisit of you i am the spontanious, and hubbys the planner, but your right it keeps us balanced
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• His body and his face are definatly his outer beauty but his kindness and his adventrous and caring side.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 5:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2009