Damnit if it didn't happen again!

so, when I hit level 42- I had gone to my zumba class and when I came back I'd leveled up. I had been waiting all week to finally get there-then missed it!

today, I had about 35 or so credits to go and I left to do a bit of shopping. No one had voted up any of my answers for a while, so I figured it was safe...I come back and BAM! level 43 happened while I was gone!

Oh well...carry on!
maybe I'll be around when I make it to 44 (THAT'S gonna be awhile!)
maybe we could have a little:
Shelby missed leveling up again party!
so post some party stuff (food- hot people you'd bring...or whatever else we need for a party!)

charlotsomtimes

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 8:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2013 in Just for Fun

• high five LOL!  That's like forgetting to look at the odometer when it's about to flip :p  Trust me, after just getting to level 44 myself, I can tell you getting to the next one will take a while.  I still have over 16,000 to go til the next one.  OH well.  :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• partyI'll bring some wine and taco salad. I might even have some napkins left over from 1 of my kids' birthday parties:-)

tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 9:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• Let's see, party. I just bought a case of Coke at Wal-Mart since my stepson is here. I've got that and a king-sized package of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups I stashed in the back of the freezer, hoping the kids won't find them. I'll share my chocolate with y'all, though.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:27 AM on Jun. 21, 2013