Do you have a lint roller?

I work in the returns department at my work and 1 of my client's is a clothing line. I am just amazed at the condition some of these people send the clothes back and expect me to issue a refund. I get that people have pets and pet hair tends to get on things. But if you are going to return something, don't you want to make sure it looks like it did when you opened the package? At least put forth an effort. I'm sorry, but when I have to spend 5 minutes taking the hair off of your return, your return goes to the bottom of my list. I wish I could charge a restocking fee.

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 9:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I have a dog, a cat, and a guinea pig and am required on certain days to wear a BLACK uniform that is free from all lint, hair, etc. Of COURSE I have a lint roller and about 5,000 refill packs for it.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• I agree :)
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• No "lint" roller ... I have a PET FUR REMOVER.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• I have a lint roller, but I pretty much never use it. I don't have cats or dogs.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• My husband is in the navy. He pretty much carries one with him.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2013

• I use a black Labrador to help me get wherever I need to go. I have a lint roller. Also, I tend to buy dress clothes in dark colors that won't show the dog hair as much.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:53 AM on Jun. 21, 2013

• I have many, my favorite one being the "Schticky". From the Sham-wow guy.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:26 AM on Jun. 21, 2013

• I've also noticed that certain materials are worse for attracting pet hair. 1 person returned a pair of black cotton pants and wrote on the return slip that the material should be used as dusters. She said that she walked across the room and the pants attracted every hair in a 1 mile radius. It was pretty funny.
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Jun. 21, 2013