Fleeing drug suspect choked to death on bag of cocaine...I had to share! lol

BRONX, N.Y. – Officials say a drug suspect police believed was either buying or selling drugs died after attempting to swallow a golf ball-sized bag of cocaine as he fled suspecting police.

Jose Muniz, 52, was involved in what police believed was a drug transaction Wednesday night when officers approached the suspect, according to the NY Daily News.

Muniz began choking and having difficulty breathing as he fled officers. The officers used chest compressions on him and emergency medical services responded to the scene.

An EMT was able to remove the bag of cocaine, but doctors were unable to revive him, according to the report.
***********************************
And I used to think that you couldn't fix stupid... looks like I was wrong. :)
The moral of the story here?...buy or sell SMALLER bags of dope! Gotta love self correcting problems....

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 21, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• Um, what a way to go.

I didn't particularly appreciate the "hard-working immigrant" remark, but I guess this man, whoever he was, did fix stupid.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:20 AM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Boneheads will be boneheads, and some end up choking on a ball of cocaine.
    However, I am married to an actual hard working immigrant who supports his family and pays taxes and breaks no laws. You cross a line with that remark.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Sorry, I meant it as a sarcastic remark, I apologize. But I did say "undocumented" But I will remove it, and again, I apologize for the remark. Forgive me..
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Thanks. I realise you said undocumented, but it's a long hard road to get a green card and while you're waiting for it you don't have much more status than someone who snuck it. Just a little sensitive.

*panties unbunched*

tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:38 AM on Jun. 21, 2013

• The criminal was definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, I'd say.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:09 AM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Hate to make fun of the dead guy, but this just came to mind.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:45 AM on Jun. 21, 2013