Whats you kids best inner and outter beauty qualitys?

Like true beauty!!!!

Kylie 2yrs old, i love her little tiny eyes and when she talkes she sounds like shes singing, and she is such a people pleaser

Emma 1yr old, she makes some cute faces and gives mmmas, which are kisses, i love her eye shape, she is a heart throbe, she is emotional and has stong feelings, if i tell her no she sheds tears like crazy

Drake 5yrs old. he has gorgouse blue eyes and looks just like daddy all but the eye color, he plays dumb, but is a brillent independent helpful kid

angels4262

Asked by angels4262 at 1:22 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• My kids are just too beautiful outside, I'm almost jealous. As for their inner beauties, I would say the most amazing thing about Brynn is her empathy and compassion and Noel its her love of anything FUN!
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 5:54 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My son is just the cutest! I always said he just looked so perfect from the day he was born. He is very sweet, and always says I love you to us and to his grandparents. He loves to kiss my belly and tell his little sister that he loves her and cant wait to meet her. Can't get any sweeter than that!!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:28 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Anisa is almost 1.
    Everything is beautiful about her! Especially her big brown eyes and long thick lashes!
    And she is the most giving baby ever! She shares everything with everyone. She sat one day and fed ME her bowl of cheerios! Lol.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 9:18 AM on Feb. 18, 2009