Zimmer trial to begin.

If you were a juror. Guilty or not guilty?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 1:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• can't tell we don't know all the facts. Only way to know all the facts available would to be in the jury. Even then it's not ALL the facts.

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Based on what I know, I'd say guilty. But if I were on the jury, I'd have to ignore what I know and base my verdict on what I hear in the trial.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 1:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Zimmerman had NO business going after ANYONE. He should have just called the police (again) and left it alone.

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• From what the media has shown, I'd say guilty. But the media tends to slant things, and a jury has to ignore the hype and go with the facts.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Zimmerman? I need all the evidence before I can make that call but my guts say guilty
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 1:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Too soon to say, but even if they prove he acted in self defense, if he's found not guilty, things will get ugly in that community. :(

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:44 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• none of us have the evidence to properly say. wait for the facts ppl.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Based on what I've heard, I think he's guilty. HE HAD NO RIGHT STALKING TRAYVON MARTIN! If he listened to the 911 operator, TRAYVON would still be alive. SO SAD!
    Mermaid65

Answer by Mermaid65 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• I don't know. I would need to listen to both sides of the case and examine the evidence as it is presented to me. Innocent until proven guilty.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Oh good god here we go again....Poor little boy be stalked by the big bad wolf. Nevermind the broken nose Zimmerman had, the the slight concussion he had from the poor little boy who was pounding Z's head into the pavement.
    "HE HAD NO RIGHT STALKING TRAYVON MARTIN! If he listened to the 911 operator, TRAYVON would still be alive. SO SAD!"
    Its already been found Z did not follow Trayvon like everyone thought at first, and there is forensic evidence to back that up. There also was a 13 yr old witness who says he saw Trayvon try to get Zimmerman's gun, another witness claiming Trayvon was on top of Z.
    But lets ask this question, do you think this have happened if Z and shot a 'white kid' or a 'hispanic kid', or Oriental kid?? HELL NO. It would have been chalked up to another tragedy involving a scary black gun. This shooting was made about race pure and fuckng simple. And it had no reason to developed like it has..
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:44 AM on Jun. 22, 2013