Are you dissapointed by Obama?

I'm not personally dissapointed but there was a recent poll of his rating going down. Just wondering how others feel?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 1:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• No I am not, and I would vote for him again in a heartbeat!

Answer by older at 1:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• I didn't expect any better from him than he's done, so no, not in that sense. I am disappointed that he couldn't man up and do the job, as I am for every elected leader who can't seem to meet their basic job requirements.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• I think he promised more than he could reasonably deliver, so I'm not disappointed because I didn't believe a lot of what he said in the first place.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Nope.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• i am in the sense that i am in pretty much every President in some way. the more i learn about each president the more disappointed i get haha. so im disappointed that he hasnt done more of what he promised, with the way he's handled some things, and that he's been the same ol' same ol' politician.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Nope, I knew he was full of shit from the very beginning.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• No
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• I've been disappointed in our Govt. at all levels for years. Doesn't seem to matter who's in charge, they just can't seem to get it right. :/
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Disgusted is more like it. I didn't vote for him.
    Mermaid65

Answer by Mermaid65 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• You have to have some anticipation in order to be disappointed. Sadly he is even less than I had thought but my expectations have been met.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2013