Whats your best inner and outer beauty quality?

Like true beauty!!!!

I love my puppy dog eyes and my boobs

I love the fact that i love God, and that i am such a giving loving person

angels4262

Asked by angels4262 at 1:27 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Did you watch True Beauty, or something? LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I am a true friend. I am kind and considerate. Considered Sweet to a lot of people.
    My pretty face is my outer beauty.
    Trying not be conceeded but it's what I've been told and you asked the question.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:05 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Outer beauty can be a curse. Looks fade and you need a beautiful, strong personality to sustain and back it up.My inner beauty is my loyalty to my husband and my family.My gentleness ...............
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 9:01 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Outter: My big blue eyes and my skin. (I used to have bad acne as a teen, so I am so proud of my now clear skin!)
    Inner: I am patient and caring and giving. I see good in everyone (which is also a flaw!)
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 9:15 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Outer: I have a beautiful smile along with bedroom eyes and the high cheek bones that everyon else loves but me. but anyways hips my Husband goes crazy over along with the boobs and a#@ to match.

Inntr: I love my GOD. I'm a helpful person and genuine. And very caring.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Outer: smile Inner: I care. When someone writes or talks to me I don't just listen to yada yada yada. I hear their words. I listen to what they say. I "feel their pain" sort of thing. I respond as honestly as I can. Sometimes being honest means not saying what they want to hear but saying it in a way that isn't insulting or hurtful.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:03 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i have beautiful lips- the shape of them is great... my inner beauty could use some touching up though...
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 12:54 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My inner beauty is i care and take in other feelings aswell as being loyal.
    My outer beauty in which i pride is i have a stunning figure and a pretty face.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 1:43 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I Did this because people facus too much on there flaws, so i want to get people to focus on the positive
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 2:52 PM on Feb. 18, 2009