I don't like my stomach

I don't hate it but, I've had 4 surgeries in my past. And one was a c-section. another I have a lovely scar that goes horizontal down my stomach. I've been working out, i do ab crunches. I eat right. This is getting very discouraging. I didn't know if there a way to slim down when I've been cut below the bikini line 3 times total. I really want to do it the natural way. But, I just don't know what else I can do. Anybody have any ideas?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 1:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• Cassie Ho Exercises work. She's got more videos but just look them up or browse the channel. Eat lean, exercise more.

http://youtu.be/t0HBmX0PuGc

http://youtu.be/X5aU3kLmX60

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 8:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• I think they are very few women in this world who like their stomach.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• I would talk to someone about it, maybe someone who works with athletes. I also have had several C sections. It will be next to impossible for me to totally tighten those muscles and I have this from two professionals. In my case there is nerve damage. If the nerves can't signal properly the muscle and the brain can not coordinate what is needed. So I was told.
    That was me and many years ago. If you work with a professional you may get some answers. I do know that some of those places have equipment to help even if you don't have the nerves working properly. If it bothers you, it I worth a consultation.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• I've had the same problems. I've chosen to go the route of taking it easy on myself and accepting my flaws.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Remember that you need to strength train your whole body, not just your abs. Are you eating enough calories? Enough protein?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2013