Don't you hate it when the moms here give advice when they don't know what they are talking about?

I don't mean the questions that are looking for opinions (i.e bottle vs. breast, spanking vs timeout) I mean when there is a straightforward right or wrong answer and people give an answer and have no clue what they are talking about. Like they will tell a mom to rush to the ER over something that is perfectly normal for babies. I have seen way too many answers from women who have no knowledge of the subject they are talking about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I always find it funny when there is a question directly aimed at a group of moms and others not in that group will give a completely useless answer. Like one aimed at breastfeeding moms and someone will answer the question by saying, "I don't know, I formula feed." I just think, "Well if you don't have an answer than move on." Why even add a useless answer?
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 1:30 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• my favorite are the ones that arent answers at all! instead they brag about how wonderful theyre kids are so they dont have any advice on how to help your horrible child lol. those people crack me up!! when i ask a question i want an answer!! not to hear about their kid that has nothing to do with my situation!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:37 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I agree with OP about the take them to the ER!!!! Actually I agree with the 2 answers above me also! lol! I hate when they act like they are so much better then others, yet they aren't. Last night a mom asked about the weird pl she sees at Wal-Mart and this mom acted all high class, I can almost imagine tossing her hair as she typed, "That's why I shop at TARGET! Maybe when she said it the g was in a french accent like Tar-zhay.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:58 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• lol I love the "TAKE THEM TO THE ER" for simple little things. I would hate to see the bills that roll in for that family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Feb. 18, 2009