Have you planted a garden?

and what did you plant? we have green beans, watermelon, cantaloupe, summer and zucchini squash and corn planted

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I don't know if it qualifies as a garden or not. It's more of a field.....It's enough to feed 2 families plus lots and lots of leftovers.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Yes, lots of stuff
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 3:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• I have eggplant, San Marzono tomatoes, serranos, jalapenos, rosemary, basil, garlic chives, Habaneroes, Thai chilies. I think that's it,
    I've already harvested some peppers and thy are HOT. I'll have a tomato ready this weekend. :)
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 3:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Hahahaha...ha
    NO

I wouldn't even know where or how to begin. Have not had much luck with plants in the past
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• I plant in pots on my deck. I have Tomatoes, Basil, eggplant, sweet peppers & parsley.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Nothing grows here. I can't even keep my landscaping alive, and my grass in the middle is plastic.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:57 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Yep, mainly tomatoes and the same as you with the exception of corn.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• I miss having a garden, but I just don't get enough sun on my patio to grow much. A few pots of flowers are all that's out this year.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:44 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• yes ,we are already eating tomatoes and eggplants ...yummy.

We live close to the Gulf coast so I plant in early March. Tomatoes and cherry ...red and yellow ...tomatoes ,pole green beans ,Fairy eggplants ..lol...that is the name they are miniature only one teen and I like eggplant so this seemed the way to go ,cantaloupe , watermelon...failing ,cukes ,basil ,red and yellow bell peppers ,cilantro ,chives and we have two rosemary bushes.A couple of years a go I bought on sale after Christmas those Christmas tree shaped Rosemary bushes ,kept them in till it was March and planted them.They grow huge ,we trim them back a couple of times a year.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 5:38 PM on Jun. 21, 2013