Normal at 26 weeks? adult content

I'm 26 weeks pregnant, & some times I get really really bad back pain to the point that I can't walk. If I'm walking I stop because my legs feels like they're going to collapse. Also my vagina hurts a lot like its soar. It's not from sex because I haven't had sex. But it usually hurts all night until the morning. It'll hurt me to move on the bed when I'm sleeping. I don't know if it's normal or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Soar vagina... It's from using those maxis with WINGS for so many years, LOL.
    In all seriousness though, I was in constant pain through the second half of my last pregnancy. Tons of hip pain, low pelvic pressure and pain, and so on. I was miserable.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• i had a pain in my hip/back so bad- pitched nerve
    the nurse gave me a simple gentle yoga position to do
    and it helped

something like
    get on bed, on all fours, place head down and shoulders, and your butt up way up in the air
    do not remember any more of it
    call your doctor's office ask if something you can do

my vagina never hurt bad though
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2013