Birth Story!

Birth Story

Monday June 10 at 6:15pm woke up and I notice my underwear was a little bit wet so I change it and put I new liner and I was still leaking. I called my doctor and he told me just to go to L&D to check my water. Hospital is 10 min away. I got to the hospital around 7am. They test me to see if it was my water leaking, 1 hour later they said it was positive so they moved me from the triage room to a different room. The nurse asked me"you want to use the bathroom before I hook u up to the IV" I said yes. As soon as a open the bathroom door and pull down my pants my water broke. So I started getting really strong contractions.around 10am I got the epidural and they told me wait 20-30 min and you wont feel anything well 20 min later I was almost crying because contractions were horrible and felt the urge to push. I called the nurse and she came to the room to checked me and to my surprise I was 10cm that's why I was in so much pain. They called the doctor and I push twice and she was out. I felt everything epidural didn't work.
Kendra was born at 10:23am 7 pounds 8 oz 19 inches long.

dianaNbryanMami

Asked by dianaNbryanMami at 6:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2013 in General Parenting

• Congratulations!!!

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Congratulations on your new baby!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Congrats!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Congratulations!!!
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Big old congrats!!!
    I love birth stories!
    toughluck08

Answer by toughluck08 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2013