Any plans this weekend?

I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend with out have to pack for another trip!

DJDNY

Asked by DJDNY at 8:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Welcome Home DJ!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Tomorrow is my oldest son's 11th birthday! We're going blacklight mini golfing, then we're seeing the movie Epic. We'll pick up lunch and come home for cake and ice cream and presents. :) He's very excited.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:51 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Work, my older two have a softball tournament, and trying to keep cool. I'd like to go shopping, I need a swim suit, my favorite bras are on sale, and we need to get to Sam's!
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 8:22 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• laundry...listening to hubby crab about working nights some more...OH and 2 hours of zumba in the morning :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Dad has the two kids out seeing Monsters University in 3-D tonight. I was trying to set up mini golf for tomorrow night or Sunday. But the stupid company never called me back today, so I don't know if we can just go or if we're supposed to schedule a tee time, which was a feature on the Web site.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• We might go to a movie but that depends on my daughter's ear.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• We're having a birthday BBQ for my 9 year old, and Sunday will be spent recovering from the birthday bbq.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2013

• Birthday party for my niece at the family campground. A dance for the kids at the rec hall and I may even get a chance to go on the lake in my kayak! :)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2013