OMG.. DO YOU FART IN FRONT OF UR HUBBY??

I DONT! WE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 4YRS AND I LET 1 OUT IN FRONT OF HIM IT ALMOST KICKED HIM OUT! LADIES IM IN A JOKING AND LAUGHING MOOD!

tuty2403

Asked by tuty2403 at 2:02 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • lol I didn't fart in front of my ex either. I didn't poop when he was home either. I always waited til he left or I would go to the bathroom and run the water if I had to fart. One day he was tickling me and I farted. He cracked up so hard and still teases me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I come from a farting family! To us farts are funny. When I was married my husband thought it was not ladylike, kind of like ladies don't poop either. One night, it was late, I was tired and cold, too lazy to get up and I was farting silent but deadly and I swear! I dealt it, smellt it and said damn! but continued to sleep and a minute later the smell, literally woke this heavy sleeper up! I played dumb and asleep as he grabbed his pillow and made this spewing sound LMAO! as if to get the smell out of his lungs! I felt bed and promised not to do it again, he did......and then I did again!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:10 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• OMG I fart all the time. Im pregnant and gas seems to be one of my symptoms
    jeni0323

Answer by jeni0323 at 2:13 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i fart infront of my hubby all the time but i was so embarresd the first time i did it infront of him like 8 years ago lol he even comes and has a convo with me when im pooping lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:17 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• no lie my hubby is asleep and he just ripped and it makes me gag his fart always smell like something crawls up his pooper and dies
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I fart in front of dh all the time, and i am not pregnant. we think it is funny to see who can gross who out. lol he usually wins tho.
    jballentine

Answer by jballentine at 2:26 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I have crazy gas sometimes, it's so gross. I used to try to keep from farting in front of him, but I just gave up. I don't fart on him lol, like if we're cuddling, or whatever, but if I'm on the other side of the room, I'll let one. lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:44 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• yup i fart infront of my hubby... im not holding it in.. that hurts. haha...

if he farts, then i dont need to hide.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:45 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I never farted in front of any of my boyfriends, but I sometimes will fart in front of dh. Sometimes, when my tummy just feels so full of gas and I need the relief I will fart. After being all stopped up after my c-section, believe me, I will never take the opportunity to fart for granted again (unless of course I am in a public place) Funny story, my sister had a blood clot and had to have an emergency c-section (obviously not the funny part), and afterward was all stopped up and FULL of gas. Well, my BIL nonchalanty strolls into the hospital room and rips a big loud fart. My sister yelled at him and started crying. She cried for a fart. I am lucky though, for some reason, I don't have stinky ones. DH does . . . becoming nauseous   throwing up

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:45 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Are you kidding! Can you say dutch oven! LMAO
    my3turtles

Answer by my3turtles at 2:48 AM on Feb. 18, 2009