Window phone

Hi all
I am thinking about getting a windows 8 phone. I would like to know what yall think about the phone. If you have a window 8 laptop or computer do you have it in sync with your window phone. Please share the pros and cons about the phone.

BOOGIETHEBOOG

Asked by BOOGIETHEBOOG at 8:38 AM on Jun. 22, 2013 in Technology

• I have the new Nokia windows lumina phone. I hate the f**ker. I have a dud that only charges via the imputed. Turns on and off. Ugh.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 8:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2013

• PandaGwen
    Oh no that sucks. I am sorry that you are having problems with your phone.
    BOOGIETHEBOOG

Comment by BOOGIETHEBOOG (original poster) at 9:04 AM on Jun. 22, 2013

• I just sold my HTC windows 8x phone back to the carrier for a galaxy S4.

I hated that piece of shit so much!

Maybe it's just too new on the market but I despised not being able to use applications I grew to love on android. Most of the time there just wasn't a windows app equivelant.

I can't tell you how much I hated it, seriously!
    BlissfulJubilee

Answer by BlissfulJubilee at 9:26 AM on Jun. 22, 2013

• I hate windows 8.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2013

• I have the Lumina and I like it. I like that I can use the GPS when the data is turned off. It's easy to get around on even for my tech challenged husband. It holds a decent charge if I'm not constantly using the gps or something. Oh the gps also has a speed warning on it so it will beep if you go over the speed limit(you can also turn that off).

What I don't like, is I have to have my data on to recieve and send pictures, but I'm sure that is similar to other smart phones. Mine charges fine and is easy to take pictures on and off the phone via the computer.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2013