What are you up to today?

its only 10:30 am here and so far ive cleaned the hamster cage, dusted upstairs, vacuumed upstairs and vacuumed THE stairs, got 20 minutes in on the elliptical and just threw in a load of laundry. i am wiped already lol and i still have to dust downstairs. thank goodness the kids are occupying themselves this morning! i think we'll spend the afternoon watching movies and lounging around indoors. we might go to the drive-in tonight.

juggling

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 22, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I got some housework done already too. It's nice to have mornings to myself. Later, I will be taking oldest son to his friend's to spend the night, running a few errands & then back here for a cookout & swimming w/ friends. We do a lot of cooking out & hanging out in the pool & yard this time of year. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 22, 2013

• More laundry, mowing the yard after DH gets the prep work done (edge and weed whack), I have to make a return to TJMaxx - hopefully without kids. I have to call and finish making plans for DD's surprise party. Clean the house and make dinner.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:43 AM on Jun. 22, 2013

• i wish i had my own pool. i grew up with one in my parent's house and i was always out there! we have a community pool, and its nice with a little water park area too, but i dont really like having to share with the whole neighborhood or obey the stupid, uptight rules. i always say im going to invest in my own pool when tax season hits but it never happens lol
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2013

• i always say im going to invest in my own pool when tax season hits but it never happens lol Comment by tnm786 (original poster) 3 minutes ago

These are very reasonable & hold up well.  :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 22, 2013

• DH is mowing the lawn, I just straightened the house. I'm taking my Son to a B-day Party at his friends house as soon as I get the baby down for a nap. Then my DH will watch her & give her lunch. Then he has to drop her off with me later at the party & go to work for a few hours. Then we'll BBQ tonight. Have a great day! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:58 AM on Jun. 22, 2013

• oh i'd get a nice above ground pool too, but we have an HOA around here and the yard has to be fenced if you get one of those. and not just a little picket fence but a privacy fence because you're not really supposed to have those kind of pools at all, but if nobody can see it then i guess it's allowed.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Jun. 22, 2013

• It is a lazy day for me for a change.....

Answer by older at 11:06 AM on Jun. 22, 2013

• leaving for my 2 hours of Saturday morning zumba in a min. :)

other than that- not much
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2013

• Resting up. We had a late night last night (I had a UU meeting and right after that my husband and my brother both had a show where their bands played), and ds is still with his grandparents. Honestly, if they say they want to keep him another night I'll probably take a nice long nap, since we didn't get home until 4:30 this morning and I'm exhausted. Might do some tidying up, but I'm just so very tired, lol.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 22, 2013

• my FIL is in town for my DD's birthday party...but man im tired. DH and i were up till 3:30 this morning setting up her mini trampoline present...damn thing killed our hands! now im baking a doll cake and counting down till party time!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2013