Ok i know this crazy.... adult content

a couple of days ago my friend put something on fb about a couple.....the month allowed her bf to have sex with her 14 month old baby to spice up there sex life and she was rapped to death....I have 19 month old baby and after hearing this I have been depressed about it. I cry when my son cry bc I could not thin about the pain the baby when threw.....I know it is crazy to be depressed over a couple that I don't know or cry about a baby I don't know..it just depressed me to think about some people are like that......tell me im not crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You aren't crazy you are just a more empathetic person so it has hit you harder,add to that the fact you have child around the same age and it just worsens. give yourself time and it will get better.

I had a similar reaction when my son was 12mths old and a coworkers child the same age died in her sleep.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2013

• You're not crazy. It's called empathy.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2013

• You should talk with a professional.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2013