WHEN HAVE U SCARED URSELF?

IM KINDA EMBARRASS TO SAY THIS.... ONE NIGHT I WAS WALKING IN BROOKLYN AROUND 9PM AND IT WAS REALLY SCARY OUT THERE AND I WAS TRYING TO HURRY UP TO GET TO THE TRAIN SO I NOTICED A GUY FAR, FAR BEHIND ME. SO I WALK ALIL FASTER. U KNOW HOW SOMETIME UR SHADOW IS IN FRONT AND BACK OF U SO WHEN I START WAKING FASTER MY SHADOW LOOKS LIKES ITS RUNNING BEHIND ME SO ALL I SAW WAS SOMETHING DARK BEHIND ME AND I THOUGHT OMG HES CHASING ME SO I START RUNNING AND I YELLED HELP HES AFTER ME!! WHEN I REALIZED IT WAS MY SHADOW I FELT SOOOOO STUPID THAT I RAN TO THE TRAIN ANYWAY!!!!! :)

tuty2403

Asked by tuty2403 at 2:31 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • LOL! Mine is not so scary but if you were in my shoes.that split second of fear and ducking is hilarious. I do playground duty at an elementary school and when the seasons change, I have to get used to where the sun is hitting and shadows being in different directions, so sometimes when a kid kicks or throws a ball the shadow of the ball confuses me and I freak! Fall and Winter are the worst! So imagine spending 3 hours a day kicking your knee up to your chest and throwing your hands over your head like 15 times a day. Even more embarrassing is when a teacher or the Principal is talking to you and they have a good angle at what is happening and all of a sudden you jerk like someone is throwing a grenade at you.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• well i live in a little cabin in the woods and foolishly watched the blair witch project late one night when i was alone. i was scared to death- i was crying and calling friends but was too scared to walk out to the car so i spent the whole night awake and in a brightly lit house.
    stupid because i hate scary movies and i knew it would freak me out but didnt knwo just how much!
    kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 4:04 PM on Feb. 18, 2009