Have you ever been cheated on? Have you ever cheated?

Answer anonymously if you want, but be truthful please.

RedDahlia82

Asked by RedDahlia82 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2013 in Relationships

• Yes.
    Anonymous

• No and no.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2013

• I have been cheated on but never cheated. Cheating is the sign of a coward.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2013

• I have never been cheated on, but I did cheat (I think) on my ex husband. I told him before I did it that I was going to. Someone told me once it wasn't cheating if he knew, but either way I broke my vows and it was wrong. I did not leave my ex for anyone I cheated on him with, I ended up leaving for myself.

Answer by missanc at 7:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2013

• I was cheated on by my ex husband.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2013

• Yes I ahve been cheated on. Yes I have cheated.

Answer by louise2 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2013

• I have never cheated, but I have been cheated on several times. It's a large part of why I don't currently date. I know I have trust issues right now, and it's not fair to take them out on someone new.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2013

• My HS boyfriend told me he had broken up with his girlfriend and wanted to go out with me. I found out later that the fucker lied. I should have just dropped his sorry ass right then and there. He apparently started cheating on me at the end of our relationship because I refused to fuck him.

But other than that, no.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2013

• yes and yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2013

• I was with someone who had an open marriage. He and his wife and I were friends, and we all knew what was going on. It worked for me because I had my life to myself except when we got together, and it worked for the wife because she could leave the part of the marriage she didn't want to deal with for me. The two of them were more like best buddies than husband and wife. Then I got pregnant very unexpectedly. The wife was upset not because her husband had been with another woman, but because now the whole world knew it, so they ended up getting divorced and he moved in with me. If I had it to do all over again, I'd learn from the difficulties we all went through and not take the same path, but I got a wonderful daughter I never thought I would have a chance to raise and a stepson I love very much, so in that sense I have no regrets.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2013