for technology and cost, which one is better an ipod or tablet?

I have to use it for work.

daisy1123

Asked by daisy1123 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2013 in Money & Work

• are they buying it for you?
    I say tablet
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2013

• What kind of computer do you use? If it's a mac, integrating and transferring things with another apple product might be easier, but otherwise, tablet is all around cheaper and easier to use with a pc. Also, if you have other Apple devices, an ipad/ipod automatically syncs to them which may or may NOT be a good thing if it's a work device.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2013

• Tablet hands down just because it's bigger for when you need to look at webpages or type and not have to use a stylus pen to type. Some good tables are Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, Windows 8 tablet. They come in medium and large sizes depending on what you think you need.

http://reviews.cnet.com/best-tablets/

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 10:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2013

• Tablet check out qvc.com now, they are selling it for 169.95 and easy pay. I have a tablet and payed a lot more
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 23, 2013

• a tablet is great!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:22 AM on Jun. 24, 2013

• I would go with a tablet because it's easier to see things with the larger screen.

Answer by missanc at 3:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2013