I am trying to change my background (have done it many times) when I click change background the brouse option does not come up. Nothing is happening. Thank you

bubs57

Asked by bubs57 at 2:53 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• HI bubs57,

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with changing your background.

Can you click on the link labeled "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom and send us a note from there? That will enable us to look further into the issue.

<> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Thank you, I just figured it out.. I had Cafemom opened twice & the brouse was already opened in the page I did not have pulled up. Hope that makes sence. Thank you so much for answering so fast. I love Cafemom, thank you for offering it to us.
    bubs57

Answer by bubs57 at 3:31 AM on Feb. 18, 2009