I have more trouble with iTunes that I can't believe it. Is there a new place to buy music like iTunes that works with iphone/ipod?

Such a pain in the butt with iTunes. Every time I try to login, I end up needing to change my password and that takes countless tries and after changing it, it tells me it's "timed out." Then when I do get in and enter my paypal info, it asks me security questions that I don't recall ever setting up with iTunes. I could understand it if it were Paypal but it's not. It's iTunes asking me these questions. Gah. I hate it. What else is out there????

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 12:08 AM on Jun. 23, 2013 in Technology

• You can buy music anywhere, like amazon, and put it into your iTunes and sync your devices. That's how I do it for my DH who djs as a hobby. I get dance music (electronica club stuff) from all over the web and it goes seamlessly into itunes. I really dislike apple for the reasons you mentioned and more. :/
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:15 AM on Jun. 23, 2013

• Yep like tessie said. You buy the music anywhere have it save to specific file to make it easier and then imput into your itunes. You should be able to set it up so it automatically goes into itunes folder.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2013

• I really only feel comfortable on sites where I pay for music. I also like ones I've heard of, like Amazon and beatport. There are a lot of scammy sites out there. Be very cautious.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:33 AM on Jun. 23, 2013

• I've heard google play is great. sign up before the end of the month, to get the low price before it goes up!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Do you guys use a specific site that you like or just Amazon? I read something about Amazon and then there are free sites but I don't know which actually works well. At any rate, thanks!
    jeanclaudia

Comment by jeanclaudia (original poster) at 1:12 AM on Jun. 23, 2013

• you could try a torrent site
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jun. 23, 2013

• google has a lot of music now, can't remember the exact name of the site, but you can get to it from the google homepage.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2013