PLEASE ANSWER ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

I had a m/c a week ago and me and my man have the urge to have sex again ..is it okay? i did have a d&c and i googled and saw people that have done it were fine.. or is there any other way we can please each other? please help sorry for to much info but we havent had sex in months.. ;( ty for taking the time to answer

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• just do it gurl it will be ok
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I know a girl that was conceived the day her mother miscarried. I don't know how, but it's true so go for it! Do it lots!
    HogwartsLady

Answer by HogwartsLady at 3:13 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Lol Ty Would There Be Any Harm?Or Infections? I Wanna Do It Soo Bad But Kinda Scared.. ;(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• After i had my miscarriage i really had other things to worry about. the last thing i thought about was Sex.

but you should get checked by your OB if you are good to go.

btw. make sure you use protection. so many women keep trying for a baby after a m/c. getting pregnant again too soon after a m/c can cause another m/c. the risk is very high.

good luck
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:25 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• long you is not trying to make another baby right now go ahead.its best to wait for your body to heal to ttc agai. sory to hear abou your lost.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I am like the other people....go for it you will be fine.
    AprilT1975

Answer by AprilT1975 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Everthing I read said its ok to have sex once the bleeding stops... I was in the same boat I was crazy horny about a week after my m/c. We went for it and that was like 3 weeks ago and all is fine.
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 1:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2009