Allergic Reaction on Vagina adult content

I have this bodywash that never bugged me before. Since I became pregnant I seem to be allergic to it but only my vagina. Right now I am really itchy and it slightly burns and nothing seems to work. It's Sunday, of course, so I can't get in touch with the doctors till tomorrow. I am seriously thinking of going to Women's and Babies, our pregnancy hospital.

Do you think I should go or wait till tomorrow?

MomWeb

Asked by MomWeb at 11:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2013 in Health

• You could have a yeast infection. You can call your doctor, most have have an on-call person to take calls on the weekend.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:50 AM on Jun. 23, 2013

• Are you using it INSIDE (vagina) or just on your external parts (vulva)?
    Pregnancy can make you an easy target for yeast infections. It might not have anything to do with your body wash.
    Change it for a few days.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:54 AM on Jun. 23, 2013

• Use A/D ointment seems to clear up the itches on the outside area.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• Get Gyne lotrimin
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• It's outside. Last time I use the bodywash I had slight itching. This time it was kind of an experiment to see if that was what it was. Only it's a LOT worse this time.
    MomWeb

Comment by MomWeb (original poster) at 11:59 AM on Jun. 23, 2013

• I hope your feeling better today. and you decided to go to the doctor, if it seems it's not getting better, might need a special cream.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2013

• I have stopped using that bodywash, got a shower with some "no dye" bodywash and was/am completely fine. I did call the doctor the following morning and she agreed it sounded like an allergy but wants to check at next doctor appointment. Thanks to everyone for yur support.
    MomWeb

Comment by MomWeb (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2013