Gyno appointment tomorrow!!

Anyone ever get excited for those?

Not I.

Going to write out my list of what hurts incase the Dr cares.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 12:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2013 in Health

• We all hate them. I canceled my last one because I was just so sick of doctors that I didn't want to deal with it. (I know, bad.)
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• Ugh, just watch the plastic speculums. Those pinch!!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• Please discuss the broken clitoris.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• Thanks for the reminder Staci I cancelled mine awhile ago and forgot to reschedule(tisk-tisk)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• i need to go in for my annual
    but the last time i was there i was so sore he couldnt insert a finger much less the speculum- he basically said, "...and your point is"?
    i cried during the exam and well, I Don't Wanna!

and to top it all off, as soon as I stop nursing I get to go in and have some new stranger squash my boob :(
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• Just had mine in May. Like an early birthday present. LOL. A new Dr. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't fun either. They also gave me a tetenus shot. Insult to injury. Wonderful things I learned during my appointment? My new GYN lives in my neighborhood and often uses the pool, so we are likely to run into each other there. If that isn't enough, they also belong to the same gym as us and they frequent the gym and pool there too. So no matter where I go, there is possibly a man besides my DH that has seen my nether region. Goody!
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• Oh the joys we women face. Yes, make sure you take that list of aches, pains & what's broken with you. My annual appt. is next month. Yay me. :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• The last one I went to, I told the doctor--who happened to be a man--that he should take a lesson from John Wayne. A good cowboy always warms the bit up in his shirt before he stuffs it in the horse's mouth.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• haha Ballad! that cracked me up!

since im on the pill im usually ready to go and get it over with. my prescription always runs out a week or two before my appointment and without it im crazy horny and a baby is the last thing we want/need! i also have a great dr, so that helps a lot...very caring but not in a creepy sorta way.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:43 PM on Jun. 23, 2013