Party

My son is taking drugs and fucking different girls a lot. I don't know where he gets this shitty behavior. He is not going to school,and is always in a fight. He is 16, but I have already been contacted by the police over 10 times. His dad is a drug dealer and fucking violent like my son is. How do I save my son before its too late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• He has learned it from the environment he was raised in. If it was never corrected for 16 years, it will be hard to change him now and he will follow the ways of his father.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1341820/My_son_is_out_of_control

^^^^ Is that the same son from this post?! Even if it's not, there are some great suggestions given there.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• It's probably beyond what you can do alone. Check with the police about boot camp programs or let them pick him up and send him to juvie. He needs a big wake-up call.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• Ballad took the words right out of my mouth LOL.. He needs boot camp or you can have him committed in a rehab program against his will. Better do it now before he reaches 18 and you can't have much legal control over him anymore. Call the police non-emergency number and ask them how to go about doing this or talk to someone in human services/social service who might know. Make sure the camp is local because the ones in other countries have been reported as deceptive and abusive. Contact the Dr. Phil show if you can't afford one either.

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 5:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• Wasn't he 14 in your other post? Now he's 16?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2013