Is this commercial annoying to you?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhwC-NIyuX8

I can't get to the mute button or change the channel fast enough when this comes on. The song is so annoying to me. What about you?  If this one doesn't bother you, do you have any that do?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 7:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2013 in Just for Fun

• there's very few commeircals that don't annoy me. I can't stand the one with deal dash.com I want to throw something at the TV when I hear the annoying lady's voice, I got this TV for less than 100 on Deal dash .com. yeah right ok.. lol
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:24 AM on Jun. 24, 2013

• It doesn't bother me. I like the horn section. And it's only 30 seconds. What I can't stand are the jingles for things like Pillow Pets and Dream Lights.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• All commercials annoy me. I mute them all.

Answer by louise2 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• I hate ALL commercials (unless it is for another TV show that I watch) and MUTE is hit the second they come on.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• What I can't stand are the jingles for things like Pillow Pets and Dream Lights.

The jingles don't bug me too much, but that woman on the Pillow Pets commercial is just way too damn happy to be there.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• Since I have the heads up I am not watching, so I can't answer. Nope, Nope Nope.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 7:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• never seen it before, but i could see it getting annoying fast. right now the only commercial that annoys me is the self-righteous arrogant Apple commercial...ugg.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• Target commercials are very annoying. But thank goodness for mute buttons :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2013

• That's the commercial I was attempting to reference in this question.

It doesnt annoy me, I kind of like the perkiness of the song. I just dont understand why it's on English language stations if English commercials aren't played on Spanish language channels.

I want more advertising education on how this increases sales in one market but not the other

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2013