Could I be pregnant?

I had my last period day on Feb 5.. I had sex on the 14/15 and its the 17/18 and I am ovulating is it possible if I could be pregnant?? This is an unplanned pregnancy.. but anyways just asking.. Please leave negative comments to yourselves. Thanks..!!

Hotpinkable

Asked by Hotpinkable at 4:27 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• u could be but just keep in mind that ovulation doesnt always occur 14 days after your period sometimes it happens right after ur period sometimes right before ur period unless ur certain that u ovulated those days you wont know for a couple more weeks.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:38 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• thank you!
    Hotpinkable

Answer by Hotpinkable at 4:43 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• heres a site that helped me to findout when i was waiting to findout if i was pregnant and what do you know i was ..its www.askdramy.com under fertility map kay
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 5:34 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• if so, then you wont know for a few more weeks.

you can always get pregnant. and like the first answerer said: ovulation doesnt always accur 14 days after your period.

so i would say wait until you are late and then take a test. because its been only a few days from when you had sex
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:13 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• The sperm lives up to 48-72 hours inside your body and the egg only 24. So, it's possible, but not able to confirm for another 2 weeks.
    super_mommy4

Answer by super_mommy4 at 6:31 AM on Feb. 18, 2009