Has anyone else experienced this adult content

I am 14 2/7 weeks pregnant, I started having some spasms in my lower back after my husband and I had sex (it feels similar to the beginning contractions I had with my last child) they get less intense as I relax has. anyone else experienced this? Also do you think I should go to the hospital or wait til my doctors office opens to talk to them

Jasmommie

Asked by Jasmommie at 9:10 AM on Jun. 24, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Mention it to your doctor. It felt similar to contractions because it was contractions. Why do you think they tell you to have sex to bring on labor? It stopped as you relaxed so that is good. Your doctor will tell you if it's ok to keep having sex or if he would prefer you to wait until you are a bit farther along.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:25 AM on Jun. 24, 2013

• If you are worried then call your Dr's office and discuss with either the Dr. or a nurse. It could be many things. My first thought went to sciatica.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Orgasm causes uterine contractions. You should feel the tightness, but not PAIN.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Lie on your left side and drink a glass of water. That should help the contractions calm down. Ask your doctor if it's safe for you to have sex at this point.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Braxton hicks contractions perhaps? Some women have them quite early in their pregnancies, especially if they have had children before. Orgasms do cause uterine contractions. If you had "back labour" previously, that can explain how you are feeling. Get up and get moving after sex and see if they go away (as braxton hicks contractions should). Just change positions.

Hope that helps.
    KGelaznikas

Answer by KGelaznikas at 1:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2013