Trying to get pregnant adult content

So my period came on this morning,and me and my boyfriend are trying to conceive our first baby i have a 7 day cycle and im expected to go on on june 30 and be fertile july 1- 7th and ovulate on the 6. i am taking prenatal vitamins started saturday and my question is what are good days to have sex to conceive a baby, and what are some tips. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2013 in Pregnancy

• two weeks from now. Trying look up a ovulation calender online. It will help till you your most fertile days
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Same answer I gave in TTC. There's really no need to post twice. More answers will come when other moms get home from work. It is Monday and some of us do work.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:07 AM on Jun. 24, 2013

• I second the suggestion to use an online ovulation calendar. Good luck.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2013

• You got your period TODAY. If you have an average 28 day cycle you would ovulate on the 8th, not from the 1st-6th.
    Have sex every other day from the 5th to the 10th.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• My biggest tip, having struggled with infertility, is to relax and have fun trying. Baby dust to you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• After Your Boyfriend ( EjaculateS) Inside You Hold Your Legs Up For About 10-15
    Mins! Also Have Sex Everyday Of The Week For 2 Weeks After Your Period! My Husband And I Did
    This For Our Second Baby And I Got Pregnant 4 Weeks Later. :) Goodluck!
    proudmommy1514

Answer by proudmommy1514 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Quite honestly? Just have sex frequently. Best not to think of it as trying.. just have sex frequently for your entire cycle. An egg is only in fertile position for 24 hours. Thats a teeny tiny window to hit. Sperm can live in there for 7 days. Dont try to wait for when you think you're going to ovulate. The week before and the week after you're expected to ovulate would be ideal. Sometimes our bodies don't stick to the clock we are accustomed too.

Good luck !
    KGelaznikas

Answer by KGelaznikas at 1:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2013