Are your stores like Target and Walmart busy?

I was in a target and walmart recently and nobody was there,really.Not,like ususual,with the doors flapping open all the time.Has the crummy economy left you home?

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 6:18 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Shopping

• We went to Target last week and it was more quiet than usual, but our Wal-Mart is always packed no matter what day or time of the week.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:22 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Yeah,this Walmart I went to it ws in a pricier part of town and it wasn't crowded,I was shocked!But,then if I went to one where people are poorer I know it would be busier--I'm poorer,no offense.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 6:30 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I live a few blocks from our shopping center that has a target and walmart. it is probably the location of your stores because mine are right off the highway (complete with their own exit ramp) and I have Never seen the place with less than 50 cars in the parking lot, even at midnight!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 7:50 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I went to walmart over the weekend and it was busy as usual, in fact the employees were talking about how much busier they were then usual. I figure people must have gotten taxes back.

Answer by gemgem at 8:01 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• It depends what day I go like on Saturdays I avoid going there.
    I like it quiet.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My walmart and target are always busy no matter when you go.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i went ot both today and walmart seemed kinda dead ..its normally really really busy. and target well lets just say you could hear the crickets curp.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 3:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I have 3 walmarts and Targets within 45 minutes of me. Which is wha toyu have to drive to get to them. Walmart is always jammed no matter the day or hour and Target is just as bad and they usually only have 2 or 3 registers open.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 5:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• All of our stores here are still super busy
    Briklin

Answer by Briklin at 3:28 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Nope not where I live in southern california it is packed very packed especially at night.The economy has not hurt the people who go to walmart here.Anytime I go it is a long line.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 10:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2009