What are your favorite stores,for your clothing to everything else?

I used to love shopping at Mervyn's,they had such a great selection of stuff,now it's Kohl's and I hate Kohl's,I'd rather shop Sears anyday!Sometimes I shop smart and final and I like 99cents stores,though I never find good buys ,there just fun to go into.

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 6:37 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• American Apparel for clothing. They have pieces that are versatile enough that they're worth the price (I have a dress I can wear about 20 different ways to make it a shirt, skirt, or whatever), and they're not made by Chinese factory workers. Woohoo!
    elleinad

Answer by elleinad at 6:54 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I'm glad you asked this question because I feel like I'm at a transition period in my life where I'm trying to stay away from "teenager" clothes but don't want to where the "lady" clothes just yet. I use to love Americean Eagle but I went in there the other day and they only had a few shirts that I liked. I'm thinking I'm going to start shopping at more department stores like JCPenny.
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 7:31 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I love Target because they have everything I need (and want!) I spend way too much money when I go in there though.
    Littlejem

Answer by Littlejem at 8:21 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Gap, Dillard's, J. Jill, Target, and Banana Republic and Ann Taylor Loft!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:22 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• TJ Maxx, Nordstroms, Macys, online stores.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:50 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Macy's Lane Bryant Ashley Stewart Fashion Bug Walmart but that is normally for pajamas and panties or even socks.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Maurices, they have a geat variety of what I call transition clothes... from teen-adult but not like grandma ish but anyone can shop there and find somehting they like..
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 11:18 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• For clothes i hit consignment stores. I let the rich ppl pay retail for quality clothes then I buy them at a fraction of the cost. For most things I shop Target. I used to go to Walmart but it's always dirty and crowded, workers don't seem friendly anymore, the aisles are always blocked with merchandise to be put up (even in the day!). It's just not a pleasant shopping experience anymore there. For some things, I go to Dollar Tree. For groceries I think I'm going to start going to Publix again. I've been very pleased with them lately and their costs are not too bad for the things I need.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i love ll bean- the outlet store is about an hr away.
    kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 3:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2009