This is odd adult content

For the past three months my periods have been very low flow. Almost nothing. And normally I have a heavy flow. This month, yesterday was a medium flow today is a heavy flow. Being awake only 3 hours I have changed my extra heavy pad 2 times. Also I am heavily bloated. More than I have ever been with a period in my life. My boobs have also gotten enlarged. I am extremely tired and keep a headache all day since this has started. I have taken within the past week pregnancy tests and they said I was not. Which I knew. And only took to get family off my back. Can you tell me what can make this happen? I am very regular with my periods. I have been since I had my son 2 and 1/2 years ago. The cramps are horrible. No medicines I have help them. I get bad nauseous from the cramps.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jun. 24, 2013 in Health

• That is a lot of bleeding if you haven't had this before then I would give your doctor a call and see if you can get in to see him if he thinks it is needed.

Good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Cut down or eliminate all salt from your diet. You are probably retaining too much fluid between the heat & what you are eating. Drink more water. Periods fluctuate throughout your life.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:56 AM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Oh, & your blood pressure is probably up making you bleed more because of the bloating. No more salt!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:57 AM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Periods do change. Take some naproxen and lie down.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Go to Google and look up acupressure and menstrual cramps. There is a pressure point you can use to ease up your cramps, and it has done wonders for me. But it would be better for you to see how to do it than for me to describe it, if you're interested. Feel better soon.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Thank you all so much ladies
    I don't add salt to anything I eat. And I have been eating home cooked things.
    So any salt that I am eating it is in the foods or whatever.
    But the acupressure I will look up. Thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2013