I just need to vent.

My ex husband has hung up the phone for the 6th time on my son and I. My son is 3 1/2 and i know it's the one thing he can control and he wants to punish me. He said it's too hard on him, and that's it apprioate for only 15 minutes for his age. and that i'm imposing on his parenting time. I can't go back to court it will cost to much money, and i'm just angry because he's able to get away with it right now. I have to go through the same song and dance where he hangs up at exactly 15 minutes. I was in a coversation with my son yesterday and he said ok your time is up time to say goodbye. what an asshole.

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 11:37 AM on Jun. 24, 2013 in Relationships

• Your son will remember this and dislike him forever for it.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Hopefully something can be worked out so your son can grow up loving both his parents.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• His shitty parenting will come back and bite him in the ass. Just bide your time, Mama, and love on your son. He'll figure out the score eventually.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2013