And finally last question of the day!

What would you do? I'm starting to think planning things isn't the way to go. A guy was asking me, what would we do? I said that I don't know, planning takes the fun out of it. Because sometimes you can plan something and it doesn't work out the way you had thought.
Agree or Disagree? I'm sure it depends on your personality, but I use to be a big planner about things and I'm getting more like well lets go with the flow. it could and it could not be.

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 11:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2013 in Health

• I prefer to plan, also with my health issues I have to plan at least somewhat. Right now it isn't a huge deal but when I'm on medications I usually have to refrigerate them and take them on a schedule.

I also have to plan stops and rest time. My husband loves to do things unplanned.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:59 AM on Jun. 24, 2013

• well, you sort of HAVE to plan for some things...

otherwise, eh. It isn't like I have an exciting life to plan around!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• I am not really a planner at all.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• I'm a planner. I admit it. Sometimes it's a blessing; sometimes it's a curse. My boyfriend is mor spontaneous, so maybe we balance each other out.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2013