Last movie you saw, RENTED?

Do you still rent? How often?
Hubby and I did a redbox laaaaaate last night "Beautiful Creatures" and i reserved Mama for tonight. Rented escape from planet earth for the kids last week even though they saw it in theaters when it was out

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 11:56 AM on Jun. 24, 2013 in Entertainment

• Just saw OZ a few days ago. we rent maybe once a month or once every other month
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 24, 2013

• we rented one from Direct TV...

Oz the Great and Powerful.
    I wanted to see this pretty badly, but didn't get around to it and hubby rented it about a week or so ago. Sadly, I was really disappointed with it. I guess I thought it would be something it wasn't. I expected a more...adult / dark kind of movie I guess. I DID think it was pretty to look at- but that was about al I got from it. I liked the Burton-ish feel
    I thought it was cheesy though and the acting was...meh and the story was not that great
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Warm Bodies. Got it from Redbox.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• We get a Redbox movie now and then but I SUCK at remembering to return them and almost always end up owning them so I don't get one very often. We rented Dark Skies almost 2 weeks ago. Just returned it yesterday.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Rent from the redbox.
    Last movie was The Haunted House...dumbest movie I ever saw.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• I usually do VOD thru our cable service. The last rented movie I saw was The Help. Great movie :) (Great book too)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• we rent a lot through VOD. we watched Oz the great & powerful Friday and Escape From Planet Earth yesterday
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• How Ironic, we watched "Beautiful Creatures" last night with friends that rented it.

I was so pissed at the movie. The previews made it look good, when it first came out. Sadly it was SO far off from the book.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• That Oz movie,on Saturday
    It was a disappointment

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• rosehawk- i agree. there's obviously not going to be further movies given the way they ended that one.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2013