Have you seen the movie yet? (Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret)

I had it recorded I just got to see it last night and it was pretty much the way it happened poor Travis...I pray he gets justice.

The 2 parts that I did not understand was why did Travis say they were going to Hawaii and not Cancun? And when they showed Jodi's pant leg next to Travis's head & his shoulder they showed her hand when on the original pic it did not have a hand? I'm sure there are more questions as to why they had to twist the movie alittle.

If the jurors are still having trouble deciding what to do to Jodi they need to look at those graphics pictures of him being slained or watch the movie.

I just think it is so sad that Jodi and Travis made a beautiful couple but she did not have to kill him she could have found someone else.

As much as I hate to admit it she deserves being on death row.

Only God knows what will happen to her :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• watched it last night

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Nope.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• I have no intention of supporting a person who commits a crime and that include making them famous.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• no. i refuse to watch her movie and casey anthony's movie. a couple of fame whores and i find it repugnant that they bank on the disgusting crimes they committed
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• ^^^Yeah, I'm with tnm786 on this one. Even if they don't directly get the money, I have no interest in it.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• I never looked at it this way as far as supporting them but I guess you ladies are right it just made me want to put her to death quicker.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• I just finished watching it. Hope she gets put to death.
    crazymomof2374

Answer by crazymomof2374 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2013