Do you know what's for dinner yet?

i took out some tilapia filets this morning. will probably oven-bake them and make mac and cheese and carrots with it, or grill them with dill, lemon and butter and serve rice and broccoli.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Nope, but I have a freezer full of homemade meals. Cuban carnita soup, meatball subs, homemade fried chicken strips, grilled check breasts, green chili, black bean quesadillas, and more. I think tonight will be a lazy night and I will just pull something out and heat it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Not a clue I have 2 sick kids so I am sure something quick and easy like pasta
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Meat pie.
    We'll see how this goes.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• have family in town, all coming over for a big pot luck. I made bourbon chicken for it.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Since DH works third shift lunch is our big meal of the day - until ds starts school, anyway, then DH will go to bed earlier so he can get up in time to see him in the afternoon, instead of spending the mornings with us as a family like he's doing now. So we had jalapeno and cream cheese stuffed chicken breasts, with fiesta nacho cheese drizzled on top, and fries on the side to dip in the cheese as well. I'm planning on baking some jello cookies with ds here in a bit, but dinner is probably going to be something simple, like chicken burritos (which are pre-made in the freezer and just need to be popped in the microwave) or sandwiches.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Coca Cola chicken, noodles, and probably green beans.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Hubby doesn't feel like grilling 3 days in a row & is in the mood for spaghetti, so that's probably what we're having today. Not fried, just regular ole sketti :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Salmon, wild rice, and a spinach and tomato salad
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• tacos! ... except DS. He hates tacos so I am making his taco into a quesadilla... for some reason those are okay... but not tacos...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Hubby smoked a bunch of meat over the week-end. So we are having leftovers!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2013