I had my regular period on 6/2/13 it lasted 5 days. Then on 6/11/13 i started light spotting and some days light bleeding. Now its 6/25/13 and i'm stiil bleeding. What does this mean?

I am 28 yrs old and no kids been dating my boy friend almost 5 yrs now. We do not use protection nor am I on birth control. He has never cum inside of me always pull out. Need help please.

Bella228

Asked by Bella228 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2013 in Health

• It means you should probably ask a doctor.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• #1, if you don't have kids you don't need to be here this is cafĂ© MOM not WebMD. #2, go to the doctor, we don't know what's wrong with you besides the obvious...that being you are very ignorant.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• What does this mean? It means you should call a medical professional w/ your medical questions. Complete strangers on the internet cannot help you.

Anonymous

• Why was the last time you saw your GYN?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• He has never cum inside of me always pull out.- If you are saying that you use this method to avoid pregnancy...you've been lucky so far
    I would suggest actual birth control.

as for your bleeding, I'd call the doctor if it's not normal for you
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• When not why ^^^^
    Dardenella

• No kids? Get off cafemom and go to the doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• A gynecologist or family doctor would be the best person to answer questions about prolonged or irregular menstrual bleeding.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• sigh..
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• All it takes is a little pre cum and whamo your pregnant................do the world a favour and get some birth control the last thing this world needs is more stupid women with children. Go and get your yearly and ask about your bleeding.
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 3:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2013