Oh poop!!! adult content

Potty training again!

Who ever said boys are harder than girls lied! Lol my son took three days cold turkey and was done but my daughter has been much harder. We introduced her to the potty at 2 just so she got a feel and let her Pee on it when she wanted. But now we are full on giving up the diapers. No more as of Friday.

So far she wet her bed each night but not during nap time. She tinkles a little and yells mom I need to pee pee! Then finishes on the potty. Most of the time she makes it. Only issue is the pooping. She poops every other day and tends to go in tiny amounts all day instead of just one big poop. What do I do? She's not in pain and shes a good eater and it's not hard poop (and not watery) .. Each time I check her she has a little poop in there.
Help!! Lol not stressed about it but maybe you guys have ideas? Or experienced this?

nnh_mama

Asked by nnh_mama at 3:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• if she is going on the potty- and it's every other day, I wouldn't worry about it.
    everyone has different....bathroom habits
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Just give her time. You'll get to know her patterns and habits, and you'll get a feel for when something isn't right.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Night training takes kids different times. I'm all for ditching the diapers in the daytime but you may want to wait on the nighttime thing until she starts waking up dry.

Answer by missanc at 5:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Ok update. Still no diapers. Doing good with the pee (except at night). And still pooping tiny amounts in her pants. Today she asked for a diaper, I gave her a pull up ad still told her to tell mommy. She ran off hid and took a poop in it. Lol she is going to be just like me. I have a horrible digestive system. And as a child was always constipated and straining. Took me four years to finally poop on the toilet!! I pees in the potty at two but I always held my poop til my mom put me in my diaper and then I'd go. My doctor told my mom that the pain scared me and to let me go where I was most comfortable. ??

God I hope my daughter gets comfortable with the toilet because I'm already tired of washing out poopy pants lol
    nnh_mama

Comment by nnh_mama (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Jun. 27, 2013