Update in my bleeding.... :(

i went back to the ER. Re did my tests.

My HCG level is going down which means ill miscarry

My cervix is closed so it hasnt passed yet.

I have the next two days off as well as pain meds if i need then.

im so heartbroken. we wanted this baby for two years.. two years we've been ttc

what do i tell my 4 yr old? she was so excited to be a big sis . im heartbroken for her.

i don't know what to expect. will i be in pain when it comes out? will i know?

when can i start trying again? when does your period reinstate!

i should have asked all these questions to the doctor butni was in shock and couldnt say much.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry. I don't really know what to tell a child when something like this happens. I would imagine after a regular cycle you could start trying again, although I don't know how long it takes to have a regular cycle after a miscarriage.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• so sorry :(
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• what do i tell my 4 yr old? Something went wrong and the baby won't make it.

will i be in pain when it comes out? You might you might not. It's different for everyone

will i know? Make no mistake about it you should know. blood and tissues are hard to miss.

when can i start trying again? When you are ready. The silver lining would be you will probably be more fertile now.
    when does your period reinstate! Within a month or two. My bff was pregnant again before she even had a cycle. Doctor recommend you hold off trying again until you've had at least one.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• How far along were you?

So sorry. They offered no hope? Progestin pills?

staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• hugsim sorrySo sorry this is happening.  You need to talk to your Dr. about all these questions, b/c it really is different for everyone.  Yes, there will be pain, like period cramps.  I think they like you to wait a few months before trying again. As to your 4 y/o, you will have to decide how much she can handle.  If you tell her on her terms, she will probably handle it better than you think.  It's you that you need to worry about now.  Maybe you can look up support groups thru the hospital for women who have had miscarriages.  *Hugs* 

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• I am so sorry.
    In the early months it is not generally that painful. I can't remember what month you were in.
    You will more than likely know the "clot" will be somewhat larger than usual.
    You should go back to you GYN about a month after the bleeding has stopped (a little longer than a period) and make sure that everything is healing well. I would ask your GYN. Mine always said at least 6 months to heal and a year is better.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 7:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• been thinking about you
    sorry you have to go through this
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• I'm so sorry. I know how much you wanted this baby. Give yourself a chance to grieve. This early on, you shouldn't be in that much more pain than you would be from having a period. My doctor usually recommends not to try again for two to three months after your cycle has returned to normal so your body can heal, but he says many women are just fine if they get pregnant in two months rather than three. As for your child, just say the baby isn't going to be born this time. If you get pregnant again, consider not saying anything till you make it past the first trimester, just In case. Again, I'm so sorry. My heart is aching for you; I've been praying for a good outcome.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Oh, also, there's a pregnancy loss support group here on CM.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• thank you ladies!

your kind words mean a lot to me and mt family.

Im stressed about when it will happen. i have the next two days off but i don't even know if it will happen during that time. i hope it does and not at work or anything. :(

im so sad.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2013