Been feeling off lately, could i be...

So i had really bad like cramp or pinch on my right side not the stomach just the side for two days, then it stopped and i started to have cramps worse then period cramps but after in hour they stopped.. then two days later i have been feeling nauseous if i didn't eat, and it would happen a lot, i still feel Nauseous, like i'm about to throw up if i don't eat, and i get small cramps still. my last period was on the 2nd of this month, i have had unprotected sex a lot this month and on the 6th day of my menstrual cycle when is stopped for an hour he came in me that time and one other time, the rest was a pull out method. could I be prego, or could it be something else.

i also just ate 30 minutes ago and i still felt nauscious, i thought a hot bath would hep, but it made it worse i was dizzy then.. i didn't think i needed to eat so i drank 2 cups of water, then i felt like i needed to eat something so i made pancakes. i felt w

Curisoty20

Asked by Curisoty20 at 7:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be pregnancy or something else. Take a test to find out for sure.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• If you miss your next period take a test. That is the only way to tell. We, here at CM, have no magical pregnancy detecting skills.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Wait until the July 2nd and test. The pinch could have been ovulation, I feel it on my right when I ovulate on that side.

Really the only thing to do is wait for your missing period.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Wait until you miss your next period and take a test. It is possible, but then again when is it not possible.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Anonymous

• sorry anonymous, i didn't know i was just asking as an opinion of what they think, of course they wouldn't know, i felt like this page is supposed to help not bash. I hope you have a great day.
    Curisoty20

Comment by Curisoty20 (original poster) at 8:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Taking a pregnancy tes is the only way to know for sure.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Sometimes symptoms come and right away some think, pregnancy. It's so easy to google things or Web MD it. lol. Take a pregnancy test and then schedule a doctor appointment.
    jeffsgirl9

Answer by jeffsgirl9 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Curisoty20 I also thought this was a place to get answers to questions but only few ppl on here are nice others are all about being hateful
    baileymom525

Answer by baileymom525 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• There's a difference between "hateful" and honest. Telling you to go see your doctor because we cannot diagnose you over the internet is being HONEST. Just because it's not what you wanted to hear does not make it hateful.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2013