Stressed to the max!!!!!!

I'm woo stressed right now it's unreal I have has at least 4 panic attacks since wed!!! I'm a single mom with two girls 5&19months and I go to school full time. I'm also in the process of moving and thankfully fri I'm headed for a vacation!!!!!!! I'm just worried that my oldest dds dad won't take her like he's said! I have a back up plan but I can't get ahold of my younger sister :( ill feel so much better when fri comes . Any advice til then????

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2013 in Health

• Realize you've done the best you could by planning for the worst. You can't give more than your best. Chill out with some aromatherapy and relaxing music or go for a walk. You need to reward yourself for all the hard work you have done. Balance is key to endurance.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 9:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• little flowermargarita time

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 9:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• travel^^^What she said. Also don't focus on the negative, keep your eye on the prize/the light at the end of the tunnel. Take some time out of your day just for you. I've found that Valerian Root (I take it in a pill form OTC in the vitamin aisle) helps calm me. Also drink some hot tea. If nothing else, taking the time to drink something hot calms you down. And keep in mind that when you are stressed and panicky, your kids pick up on that.

tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 9:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2013

• Take a few deep breaths and hope for the best. Enjoy every second of your vacation when it comes.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2013